Experian’s annual Vision Conference, a four-day event designed to bring business leaders together to discuss the latest ideas and solutions surrounding targeting new markets, growing customer bases and profitability, reducing fraud and more, begins Sunday evening in Orlando, Florida.
Over the course of the week, a total of 65 sessions will touch on newsworthy and breaking trends.
Attendees will discover:
- The latest generational insights – including a first look at the coming-of-age Gen Z crowd – regarding credit scores, spend patterns and digital behaviors
- Multiple presentations on the economy, the mortgage market, student lending, small business forecasts and new developments in online marketplace lending
- Deep dives on fraud in relation to the epidemic of synthetic IDs, Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance strategies, maturing your organization to defeat fraud, and the dark web
- Regulatory round-ups touching on everything from the Military Lending Act (MLA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) and what is emerging from the new administration
- Best-in-class sessions on data and analytics, modeling, virtual collections, trended data and credit marketing
- Intel on the state of commercial lending, the rise of the mircopreneur and the business credit profile across various life stages.
Beyond a jam-packed schedule of breakout sessions, the conference will additionally host a series of general session speakers sure to educate and entertain.
On Monday, Steve Wozniak, also known as “The Woz” takes the stage to talk about his experiences as co-founder of Apple Computer Inc. and his years in the emerging technology space.
Diane Swonk, CEO of DS Economics, will address the crowd on Tuesday to provide details and analysis on the state of the global and U.S. economies.
Finally, legendary quarterback and recent Super Bowl MVP and winner Tom Brady will speak on Wednesday to close out the event.
Conference attendees can follow everything utilizing their Experian Vision app. Hot stats, pictures and event news will also be shared on multiple social handles using #ExperianVision.