Validate Medical Necessity, Frequency Limitations & More
Passport Medical Necessity is the next generation in clinical revenue protection. Interfacing with multiple information systems, it seamlessly and automatically checks patient orders against payer rules for medical necessity, frequency, duplication, modifiers and more throughout the clinical order process to produce a clean claim billed without fear of denial.
Key benefits of Passport Medical Necessity:
- Identifies potentially denied claims prior to submission allowing corrections to take place, which eliminates rebilling costs and increases staff self-corrections
- Reduces days in accounts receivable since clean claims are submitted earlier in the billing process
- Triggers issues and alerts based on Medicare and commercial payer rules, eliminating reliance on manual and paper processes
- Provides extensive management reporting to better educate clinicians on coding practices
- Interfaces directly with registration and order entry systems eliminating the need for duplicate order entry
- Updates automatically and continuously from your chargemaster
- Integrates seamlessly within existing workflow processes
We welcome the opportunity to provide you more details.