Let Us Help
Learn how Prescreen can help you find profitable accounts and identify the best new customers.
Call us at 1 888 521 4022
Prescreen Case Study: Franklin Mint Credit Union
By implementing an auto prescreen campaign, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union exceeded its return on investment goal by nearly 200 percent and increased its one-year campaign net profit by 60 percent.
Make risk-management decision with improved, consistent prediction power.
Learn More About
- Consumer Information Services
Take advantage of exclusive insights from Experian's industry experts
Join the Discussion
Hear from our experts and share your views.
Dispute Your Credit Report Information
Resolve reporting errors by disputing information on a personal or business credit report.
Prequalify Prospects Faster with Lower Costs
Focus on the target audience most likely to respond to your preapproved offers. Prescreen qualifies and segments your prospect list according to your unique credit criteria. Eliminating unlikely or high-risk prospects decreases acquisition costs, increases response rates and lowers mailing costs.
Optimize Your Credit Marketing Decisions
Experian Prescreen enables you to:
- Make credit-based decisions with the freshest data in the market
- Employ total customization and decisioning flexibility as needed
- Maximize campaign performance and profitability by targeting more effectively
- Utilize Experian’s best-in-class data processing and file linkage technology to ensure “clean" data and reliable information searches/results
Customize Your Lists to Achieve Better Response Rates
Prescreen is designed to generate marketing lists based on your lending criteria:
- Uses your list or an Experian extract list to pre-qualify consumers for firm offers of credit
- Lending criteria can range from using standard attributes that are pre-defined to using combinations of pre-defined and/or custom attributes and scores
- Demographic selects, segmentation models and consumer preference scores are available for list segmentation and enhanced targeting
Get Expert Help and Advanced Options
Ask for assistance from Experian's technical service representatives in developing and fine-tuning your criteria levels. Or prescreen using iScreenSM, Experian's online, self-service prescreen list-fulfillment tool.