February 14, 2017
Dear Experian, I paid a civil judgment in full this year. Will that ever be off my credit report? It shows the amount owed is $0, but it still...
August 25, 2016
Dear Experian, There is a judgment appearing on my credit report that was included in my bankruptcy. Will it be deleted? – JMV Dear JMV, When judgments included in...
November 1, 2014
Dear Experian, I had a judgment filed against me in June of 2010. When I found out, I contacted the bank and settled with them. Why does it still show...
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I am a landlord that has been awarded a small claims judgment in excess of $5,000. Can this be reported to a credit bureau, if so how? - RDT
August 12, 2013
Dear Experian, Civil and small claim judgments remain seven years from the filing date. But in my case, the judgment was vacated with the stipulation that the action was discontinued...
July 4, 2012
Dear Experian, I settled a judgment with a creditor. Is it still showing as judgment, or is reported as settled? - KDH
June 20, 2012
Dear Experian, I have an eviction and financial judgment against a former tenant. Do I need to report it to Experian in order for it to appear on his credit...
December 7, 2011
Dear Experian, I was told by the circuit court that Experian would have to come in and pull the satisfied judgment in order to remove it from my records. Is...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score