Decision PointSM A
Strategy Management Tool by Experian
Quickly Optimize Decision Strategies across the Customer Life Cycle
Decision PointSM is Experian’s newest optimization product innovation that enables your organization to create and optimize strategies with a quantifiable return on investment.
Decision Point is a robust tool that leverages Marketswitch OptimizationSM technology to provide organizations with powerful strategies delivered thorough flexible options with a low cost of ownership. It empowers your organization to make appropriate risk-reward decisions to improve the overall health of your portfolio and maximize key business objectives.
- Experian consultants partner with your organization to create optimized strategies that maximize organizational defined goals and constraints
- Short development / delivery timelines enable your organization to respond quickly to changing market conditions
- Robust reporting enables your organization to quantify the impact of strategy modifications — before implementation
- Optimized strategies are easily implemented / executed and require minimal internal resources
- Strategies delivered via flexible options determined by your unique organizational needs
- Low cost of ownership with proven return on investment
Benefits of Optimized Strategies
Optimized strategies are available across the customer life cycle. Decision Point will help you:
- Improve marketing campaign effectiveness
- Establish account terms right at account inception
- Improve customer loyalty through robust cross-sell campaigns and offers/incentives
- Minimize losses and maximize internal resource effectiveness
Get More Information
Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about products or services? Please submit the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Let One of Our Consultants Help You
Discuss your organizational needs with one of our expert consultants and we'll help determine what product and/or service will be the best fit.
Call us at 1 888 414 1120, or click on the button below to have someone contact you.