Simmons® New Media Study
The expanded Simmons New Media Study provides clients insights into Americans' use of mobile phones, social networking, instant messaging, blogging, gaming, social tagging/bookmarking, online video/audio and dozens of other new and emerging media channels to provide unprecedented new media research insights.
Moreover, this detailed research on new media consumption is delivered within the robust Simmons National Consumer Study (NCS) which measures over 60,000 data elements on the American consumer allowing users to develop a complete media profile of their custom consumer targets.
The study enables you to analyze areas such as:
- Frequency of use and time spent with new and traditional media channels including: TV, magazines, Internet, newspapers, radio, instant messaging, mobile and landline phones, online video and audio, gaming and more
- Which media are commonly combined when multi-tasking and which are typically used alone
- Usage of mobile phone technology such as texting, online access, social network access, application downloads, receptivity to mobile advertising, m-commerce and more
- Likelihood of switching mobile providers when current contract is up and reasons why
- Video gaming habits including access of non-gaming content via game consoles
- Importance of various media as a source of information, communications and entertainment
- Perceived trustworthiness of content by medium
- Which media are used to communicate with the different people in Americans' lives
- Blogging, including: reading, posting to and writing blogs
Request to be Contacted
Please complete and submit the form below.