Who we are
Data expertise and analytical insight needed to make the right decisions for your community and constituents
Experian® provides government professionals with the deep insight they need to make the right decisions in support of their missions. Our data intelligence, analytical acumen and consultative approach help the public sector maximize revenue, improve operational efficiencies and strengthen security within their programs.
About our U.S. Communities partnership
U.S. Communities is a leading national government purchasing cooperative. Participation strengthens your purchasing power, and provides government procurement resources and solutions for public agencies, educational institutions, and nonprofits nationwide.
Experian is proud to partner with U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance to provide our products and services with competitive pricing. In partnership with U.S. Communities, we have developed specific offerings to help your agency achieve mission success.
Please visit U.S. Communities to learn more.
Learn more about Experian’s solutions through U.S. Communities by selecting a focus area below.
- Child support enforcement
Provides up-to-date contact data for noncustodial parents.
- Solution 1 - Finding the best contact information for noncustodial parents in arrears.
- Solution 2 - Determine the best time to collect against noncustodial parents in arrears.
- Solution 3 - Alert of financial status of change of noncustodial parents in arrears.
Maximizes recovery efforts with flexibility and minimal cost.
- Solution 1 - Determine the value of open collection accounts.
- Solution 2 - Gain point of service insight into outstanding debt owed to the government before additional benefits are provided.
- Solution 3 - Optimize consumer collection efforts.
- Solution 4 - Monitor change in consumer financial status to determine when to collect.
- Solution 5 - Determine the best time and method to collect business debt.
- Solution 6 - Determine best time to collect business debt.
- Solution 7 - Consulting services for the collection of consumer debt.
- Business Risk/ Contractor responsibility
Delivers essential data for vetting of potential vendors and contractors.
- Data cleansing
Verify and update best addresses for voter registration list hygiene.
- Solution - Determining the best address. Verification and update of name and best address.
Verify applicant identity and validate financial data for benefits determination, real-time monitoring of credit and financial data, and for continued benefits eligibility.
- Solution 1 - Verifying identity of applicant and validating financial data.
- Solution 2 - Verifying identity of an applicant; validating financial data and detecting device fraud.
- Solution 3 - Assess continued eligibility of entitlement beneficiaries in a quarterly batch process.
- Solution 4 - Alerts triggered for notification of disqualifying events.
- Solution 5 - Reach constituents to make them aware of available services.
- Solution 6 - Find the best contact information to collect for overpayment or fraud in entitlements.
- Solution 7 - Optimize the collection of entitlement funds due to overpayment or fraud.
- Solution 8 - Receive an alert in change of consumer financial status to collect for entitlement overpayment or fraud.
- Solution 9 - Leverage commercial credit data to monitor contractor financial stability and assess continued eligibility for government programs.
- Online authentication/ Identity management
Authenticate new constituents for eServicing, online reauthorization of already registered constituents of eServicing and using knowledge-based out-of-wallet questions.
- Solution 1 - Online authentication of an individual for eServicing (leveraging Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB) data only).
- Solution 2 - Online authentication for registering new constituents for eServicing: (leveraging Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) data and device intelligence).
- Solution 3 - Online reauthentication of already registered constituents for eServicing: (leveraging FCRA data and device intelligence).
- Tax return fraud
Improve detection of identity theft–based income-tax fraud.
- Solution - Detection of identity theft–based income tax fraud.
Enhance your traditional employment decision-making tools — such as job applications, interviews, testing and reference checks.
- Solution - Make confident, informed hiring decisions with the right tool helping you in your hiring process. The best decisions are based on the best data intelligence.
- Public utilities
Verify potential customer’s identity and background to make an informed decision so you can better mitigate risk and prevent fraud.
- Solution - Help public utilities manage new service applications and verify a caller’s identity at the initial point of contact.
- Credit check
Start making the most informed credit decisions by leveraging the best data to check an individual’s credit and mitigate risk.
- Solution - Enables agencies to examine the creditworthiness of an individual.
Resources | Documents
Click to download
To learn more about the bundles available to U.S. Communities, please visit their website or contact your local Experian sales representative.
Visit our U.S. Communities Partner Site
Contact number - 4400006681
Note: Please put our contract number on your Purchase Order (4400006681)
Get More Information
Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about products or services? Please submit the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.