Millennials come of age: ConsumerSpeak Series
For many, the term ‘millennial’ evokes the image of an apathetic teenager playing video games and texting his friend on the other side of the room. With the leading edge of Millennials entering their early 30s, however, this incredibly diverse and well-connected generation is growing up—and marketers should take note. This report dives into demographic, psychographic, attitudinal and behavioral trends of the Millennial generation and offers marketers the insights needed to more effectively target this influential segment.
- Demographic trends comparing Millennials to older generations
- A deeper understanding of Hispanic Millennials and how they differ from the rest of their cohort
- Values and motivations, including religion, family values, and political preference
- Employment and spending habits
- Digital, mobile and traditional media consumption trends