Addressable TV: Harness the power of audience data for one-to-one targeting
Does your best customer watch Shark Tank or Sharknado? When it comes to addressable TV, marketers don’t have to answer that question. Finally, the time has come when advertisers no longer have to rely on basic demographics or national ratings to piece together their TV strategy. Through addressable TV, advertisers can use 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to build their perfect audience and reach those exact households across television. And at the end of their addressable campaign, marketers can measure both the in-store and online sales impact of their TV campaign through Experian’s closed loop reporting. Addressable TV is an exciting and powerful development that has brands changing how they allocate their TV dollars.
Want to learn more about the power of Addressable TV and how your brand can get started? Download Experian’s TV whitepaper now to:
- Understand what addressable TV means and how it works
- Learn the 6 biggest trends in the changing TV landscape and how your brand can keep up
- Look at real life success stories across verticals like retail, auto, travel and CPG
- Create your custom 7 step action plan to easily make your next TV campaign addressable
- Prepare yourself for the programmatic TV future
To learn more about Experian’s Addressable TV offerings, download our complimentary white paper, view our product sheet and complete the form at the right.