About Experian Marketing Services
Marketing Forward: Customer Obsession
There has been a paradigm shift in the way consumers and brands interact. Consumers have more choices in terms of what they buy, from whom and how often, while brands have more ways to connect and stay connected than ever before. The most successful marketers understand this new reality and have adjusted their communication strategies to become nothing short of customer obsessed. Many of these savvy marketers look to Experian Marketing for the tools and insights they need to connect and engage with their customers while empowering them to be vocal brand advocates.
Broad portfolio to meet your unique marketing needs
We have a full range of marketing services capabilities that we apply to meet your unique needs:
- Digital marketing - to support cross-channel marketing execution and engagement
- Consumer data - to understand, segment and target consumers more effectively
- Data management - to build the most accurate, current and connected customer and prospect file
All of these services are delivered under some of the industries leading brands:
Improve brand engagement, fan acquisition and direct response for Facebook ad campaigns using Alchemy Social, a platform for creating, managing and optimizing social advertising campaigns. Alchemy Social boasts the longest-standing and most knowledgeable client services team in the industry – delivering successful Facebook ad campaigns since 2007. As one of Facebook’s original Ads API partners, Alchemy Social was the first to launch self-service ad tools and continues to partner with Facebook and invest in delivering the best technology products to a wide range of clients who want to achieve higher click-through rates, lower costs per click and fast, measurable results. Alchemy Social is used by many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated advertisers and agencies including Omnicom, WPP, Vodafone and Expedia.
Audience IQ is a display advertising platform that allows advertisers to seamlessly integrate consumer data to drive targeted advertising. As a full-solution provider of advanced advertising, Audience IQ enables cost-efficient audience targeting that goes beyond simple demographic and contextual targeting.
With Audience IQ, advertisers don’t need to sacrifice audience quality for reach because we improve advertising effectiveness by reliably delivering an online addressable audience that exceeds millions of consumers.
CheetahMail is the preferred email, social, mobile and display marketing provider for the world’s top brands.
With the industry’s largest client services team, sophisticated digital marketing technology and over 13 years of experience, CheetahMail helps marketers maximize the relevance and precision of their communications. Our global client base includes the world’s most recognizable brands, including Carnival Cruise Lines, Chicos, Neiman Marcus and Las Vegas Sands.
Consumer Insights is the consumer intelligence team at Experian Marketing Services. Through our leading insight services, Simmons® and Hitwise® we help performance-driven marketers, agencies and media companies target and engage their best consumer segments through expertly applied consumer intelligence. By integrating behavioral and attitude data, we provide a more vivid and complete understanding of how consumers think and what they do in a multichannel, multicultural world. Linking this intelligence with target consumer segments, we create actionable insights resulting in smarter decisions for marketers to confidently design, plan and deliver superior brand experiences that maximize profits and marketing ROI.
Data Management Services provide solutions that help marketers to achieve the goal of truly integrated marketing by creating a single multichannel audience targeted across all media. Through unique and proprietary linkage technology, marketers can connect their customer records, transactional records and Experian’s unparalleled consumer data to online and offline advertising media, providing a consolidated view of multi-channel program impact and measurement of marketing ROI.
QAS is a leading provider of address data quality software and services. The QAS software suite of products are designed to capture, validate, cleanse, standardize and enrich addresses, names and other important contact information.
Our powerful and accurate data quality solutions harness data secured from national postal authorities and other leading data sources. For more specialized applications, many additional datasets are also available including address data for 87 countries, geospatial data and more.
QAS provides solutions to more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide range of industry sectors including retail, education, healthcare, insurance, finance and government.
We've been helping marketers deliver data-driven targeted marketing for more than 30 years. Here are some of the highlights of our growth and innovation:
- 1987 - TRW Information Services, the U.S. credit bureau acquires Executive Services from Dallas, TX entering the marketing service business
- 1996 - TRW spins off its Information Services business and the new company is named Experian
- 1997 - Experian is acquired by Great Universal Stores and is merged with its UK credit bureau, CCN
- 1998 - We got serious about the direct marketing with the acquisitions of leading U.S. firms MetroMail and Direct Marketing Technologies (DirectTech)
- 2004 - A major year of expansion, in March, we acquired CheetahMail, a leading email service provider and in October, we acquired Quick Address Search to bolster on our contact management capabilities. Also in October, we acquired Simmons Research to build out our consumer insight and multichannel capabilities.
- 2007 - In April, we acquired Hitwise as a means to provide a broader set of digital marketing capabilities in search and consumer insight.
- 2011 - In February, we acquired Techlightenment, a social media and Facebook advertising platform adding social media advertising capabilities to our digital offering.
- 2012 - In May, we acquired Conversen, a pioneer in developing interaction management technologies that enable marketers to create fully integrated, cross-channel conversations through mobile, Web, social, email and traditional channels.