To download this market study, please fill out the following information:
Email Market Study: Email acquisition and engagement tactics
Email marketing continues to be the hub and a driving force in cross-channel integration, as marketers’ email strategies often act as connectors to Website, mobile, social and in-store channels. To provide deeper industry insight and help marketers better understand how leading brands are using specific email marketing tactics, we surveyed email marketers across eight verticals about their email-marketing initiatives, including their strategies for subscriber acquisition and engagement, including point of sale, mobile and social marketing, testing and creative design.
Use these results as a benchmark to gauge your own programs, or as a factor to consider when implementing new email tactics.
Key insights in this study include:
- Marketers are seeing strong survey completion rates, regardless of offer
- Email is still a strong performer as a generator of both Website traffic and revenue
- Email marketers are testing subject lines and creative more than any other factors
- 52% of marketers have used animated gifs in their email campaigns
- 78% of brands use sales associates to collect email addresses
- 44 % of total opens occur on mobile devices