A product developed based on the superior identity theft protection products provided by Experian® to millions of consumers.
Provide peace of mind to your customers, employees and clients with a powerful monitoring tool.
The moment that a data breach occurs, your customers, employees, and clients may be exposed to the risk of identity theft. You can help minimize that exposure by providing your clients with a credit monitoring system that will guard their most valuable asset – their identity.
ProtectMyID monitors and protects vital customer, employee and client information with:
- Internet scanning: We'll notify them immediately if we find potentially unauthorized uses of their Social Security, debit or credit card numbers on the Internet.
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance: Provides coverage for lost wages, legal fees, and funds lost due to unauthorized electronic fund transfers.*
- Tri-Bureau credit monitoring: Daily monitoring of either one or all three bureaus.
- 1-Bureau credit report: Users receive a free copy of their Experian credit report upon sign up.
- Access to our Fraud Resolution Agents: Qualified, experienced, knowledgeable agents will help investigate identity theft incidents.
- Lost Wallet Protection: We help notify creditors to get new cards if their wallet is lost or stolen.
To learn more about data breach resolution:
1 (866) 751-1323
The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under group or blanket policy(ies) . The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Data Breach Resolution
Lost Your Wallet?
ProtectMyID can help consumers who've lost their wallet or had it stolen. Read on to see how to protect your wallet and your identity. Click here to learn more.
As a law firm, who do you turn to when your client calls and says “We think we’ve had a data breach. What do we do?”
To learn more about how we can help your clients mitigate the potential negative impact of a data breach:
1 (866) 751-1323