Experian dispute

How to dispute Experian Connect credit report information for free

Experian Online Dispute Process

If you have purchased your Experian credit report and score using our Experian Connect website, then you may dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting Experian’s National Consumer Assistance Center and obtaining a free Consumer File Disclosure within 60 days from the delivery of your credit report from Experian Connect by utilizing the link below.

Please note that you will be asked to fill out a form with additional personal information.

While there are other ways to contact Experian in the event you want to dispute information contained in your Experian credit report, this link is the only way to access this online dispute process offered by Experian Connect.

Why do I have to re-enter my personal information?

You will be asked to re-enter your personal information in order to obtain your free Consumer File Disclosure. This is a necessary step to help you obtain the appropriate information that you will need when contacting Experian's National Consumer Assistance Center.

What if I want to dispute information in my credit report but I purchased my report more than 60 days ago?

For more information on how to dispute inaccuracies when you no longer have access to a current view of your Experian Connect credit report, please click here.