Financial Literacy 101: Building Money Smart Habits
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What is financial literacy?
- Q2: Why is financial literacy so important?
- Q3: How can someone assess their level of financial literacy?
- Q4: What aspects of financial literacy are important to teach children?
- Q5: How should your grasp of financial literacy evolve into your teen and college years?
- Q6: How can we raise awareness about financial literacy with our friends and family members?
- Q7: How can we raise awareness about financial literacy in our communities?
- Q8: What are some simple changes people can make to start implementing what they’ve learned in their everyday lives?
- Q9: What resources are available to someone interested in learning about financial literacy?
- Q10: Do you have any final tips to share as we embark on this month of financial literacy?
View the Complete Tweetchat on Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: