For more information call 1 888 894 4695 or fill out the form below and a representative will contact you.
Bureau Scoring Models
Build a more profitable portfolio using highly predictive decisioning tools.
Tap into a comprehensive suite of broad-based and industry-specific bureau scores to improve your strategic decision-making. Experian's bureau scores help you identify best prospects, creditworthy customers and the most profitable recovery opportunities.
- Make objective, consistent and efficient customer evaluations using statistically derived, non-judgmental, tools
- Get immediate access to bureau scores, included in Experian's Credit Profile Report or added to other prescreen or account management programs
- Ensure cost-effective pricing with no up-front fees and volume-based pricing
Assess the likelihood of response to an offer
In the Market ModelsSM intuitive models identify consumers soon to be in the market for a specific product type within a one to four month window.
Mitigate the high dollar losses associated with bankruptcies
Bankruptcy PLUSSM a powerful tri-bureau solution used to specifically detect bankruptcy risks in acquisitions and account management
Forecast the probability of seriously delinquent or derogatory payment behavior
Broad-based Risk Models predict delinquency on any type of account across all industries.
- Scorex PLUSSM Access groundbreaking predictive techniques that outperform traditional risk models
Industry-specific Risk Models capture the nuances of a particular industry and predict the likelihood of delinquency on a specific type of account.
- Telecommunications, Energy and Cable Risk ModelSM designed to predict risk specifically on communications and energy service accounts
- Tele-Risk Model for use on local and long-distance telecommunications accounts)
Prioritize Collection Efforts Based on Collectability
RecoveryScoreSM identifies which accounts show the greatest potential for recovery.
Request More Information
Please complete this form and a representative will contact you