Data and Identity Protection
Data privacy affects anyone who uses the Internet or a mobile phone. Click here to learn how it affects you.
Find Out More
Get online access to Fraud Shield Score Plus.
Talk to one of our representatives today call 1 888 414 1120.
Make informed decisions with effective consumer credit solutions:
The Industry Standard in Business Fraud Detection
Fraud ShieldSM is Experian's most advanced business fraud detection technology. It protects you from even the most sophisticated application fraud by launching a comprehensive series of checks, searches and counters to screen every application.
Reduce Losses from Application Fraud and Identity Theft
Fraud Shield identifies inconsistencies between application information and credit report data. Instant multiple cross-checks help you spot fraud before losses occur.
Reduce Account Acquisition Cost
Fraud Shield speeds application processing time and reduces the number of applications requiring manual review.
Features and Benefits
Advanced Fraud Technology
- Access to File OneSM database: Contains credit information on more than 200 million consumers
- Predictive cross-checking: Checks Social Security number, cautious/high-risk addresses, driver's license and phone number
- Enhanced address matching: Proprietary fuzzy match logic reduces false positives and captures an average of 25 percent more fraud
- Powerful add-on: Optional Fraud ShieldSM Score Plus combines both fraud and credit variables into one score
Fast, Flexible Implementation
- Customizable key indicators: You establish the parameters and application review criteria that fit your needs
- Summary reports: Detailed monthly reports make it easy to monitor fraud indicators at branch and company levels
- Ease of integration: Designed to integrate smoothly into your decisioning and application processing system
Fraud Shield - Request More Information
Please complete this form and a representative will contact you
Note: This form is for use by businesses only. If you have a question regarding your personal credit report or credit score choose from our contact options for assistance. If you need fraud assistance, visit the fraud center. To dispute your credit report, visit our dispute center.