Special Trial Offer
Monitor Changes in a Customer’s Ability to Pay
Call 1 888 471 0066
Product Sheet Download
Case study: First Financial Asset Management
Using Collection Triggers, First Financial Asset Management collected $3.5 million ─ a return of $72 for every $1 spent on trigger data.
Take advantage of exclusive insights from Experian's industry experts
Daily Monitoring of Collection Accounts
When nonpaying customers resurface, be first to know and first to wallet. When customers leave an outstanding balance, you need an effective way to determine when to begin working the account again. Collection TriggersSM from Experian® tracks the account and notifies you of new contact information and changes that indicate financial improvement or ability to pay.
Collection Triggers is ideal for all stages of the recovery process, monitoring the following:
- Early-stage delinquencies - accounts for public record, civil action, tradeline and demographic events
- Charge-off accounts - key trigger events so that you can segment portfolio strategies
- Uncollectible, warehoused and post-judgment accounts - your debtor may have eluded you in the past, but when he or she surfaces, you'll be notified immediately
Features and Benefits
- Daily monitoring and delivery of trigger results, with flexible delivery methods and optional triggering categories
- Be the first to the door for wallet share; optimize portfolio recovery and increase right-party contacts
- No upfront costs to monitor accounts
- Backed by Experian's File OneSM database of more than 220 million credit-active consumers
- You decide what accounts to track and define the rules around monitoring
Request More Information
Find out how Experian's debt collection tools can help you monitor changes in a customer's ability to pay.
Call us at 1 888 471 0066 or if you prefer to be contacted about this product please complete the form below and an Experian representative we'll be in touch with you soon.
The form below is for business requests only. If you would like information regarding your personal credit report, please call our National Consumer Assistance Center at 1 888 397 3742.