Learn More About Collection Advantage
Call us at 1 888 471 0066
Minimize Wrong Party Contacts
New Ideas for Tracking Old (and New) Debts
Introducing TrueTraceSM, Our Most Powerful Skip Tracing Tool
Includes wireless phone numbers and contact data for thin-file and underbanked consumers.
Recognize Regulatory Risk Before It's Too Late
Leverages bankruptcy, deceased and other critical data.
Collection Advantage Strategy
Determine the most appropriate strategy for each collection account. We'll help you segment, prioritize and execute your collections workflow.
Take advantage of exclusive insights from Experian's industry experts
Join the Discussion
Hear from our experts and share your views.
Skip Tracing Data, Scoring Models and Analytical Services For Debt Collection
Make more profitable decisions. Get 24-7 access to a virtual 'tool box' of critical debt recovery information, including credit-based scoring, consumer contact data and analytical services - all in one seamless collections management system.
Collection AdvantageSM includes a variety of credit-based scoring models and multiple collection-specific attributes to help you identify which collection accounts have the greatest and least recovery potential.
Features and Benefits
- The user controls expenditures by only selecting the data elements needed
- Integration with our MetroNet® skip tracing service offers access to multiple phone databases, enhancing dialer productivity and right party contact
- Summarizes credit and noncredit data, allowing collectors to make decisions immediately
Flexible and Customizable to Meet Your Unique Needs
- Design effective collection strategies using a wide variety of credit-based scoring models, including industry-specific models
- Available via Internet or batch delivery
- Customize your data requirements with each file you submit for processing
- Easy integration into your existing collection account management process
Request More Information
Find out how Experian's debt collection products can help you score, segment and prioritize your collection accounts.
Call us at 1 888 471 0066 or complete the form below for more information.
The form below is for business requests only. If you would like information regarding your personal credit report, please call our National Consumer Assistance Center at 1 888 397 3742.