Corporate Fact Sheet
- Experian employs more than 6,600 people in North America
- Experian's North America annual sales are more than $3.2 billion
- Experian maintains credit information on approximately 220+ million U.S. consumers and 40 million active U.S. businesses
- Experian maintains demographic information on approximately 300 million consumers in 126 million households across the U.S.
- Experian's North America consumer and business credit databases contain more than 1.5 petabytes (1.5 quadrillion bytes) of data
- Experian maintains information on more than 800 million vehicles in the U.S. and Canada
- Experian employees volunteer approximately 13,300 hours of their time annually to community causes across the U.S.
- Experian is deeply committed to helping consumers "live credit smart" through financial literacy and funding programs, and work with non-profit and public education leaders across the U.S.