Financial Tips for Military Families ft. Air Force Federal Credit Union
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope
, YouTube Live, Twitter
, and Snapchat
on every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. In this chat, we discussed the financial obstacles that many military families face.
The panel included: Brian Posten: Business Development Officer at Air Force Federal Credit Union and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: How do financial planning needs for military families differ from civilians’?
- Q2: How can service members plan financially for deployment?
- Q3: What options are available for military families planning for retirement?
- Q4: How do deployments and relocations affect housing? What options are available?
- Q5: How can military families be smart about their credit and debt?
- Q6: What college education benefits are available for military families?
- Q7: How can automating savings help military families achieve their goals? What options are available?
- Q8: What advice do you have for military families struggling to meet their financial obligations?
- Q9: What advice do you have for service members transitioning back to civilian life?
- Q10: Any final financial tips for military families?
View the Complete Tweetchat via Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: