Fun Ways to Teach Children the Importance of Saving
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope
, YouTube Live, Twitter
, and Snapchat
on Wednesdays at 3 p.m ET. In this chat, we discussed fun ways to teach children that saving is important.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Why is it important to teach children to save money?
- Q2: What’s the best age to start to teach children to save?
- Q3: What are some fun ways to teach children the value of money?
- Q4: How can we help children establish saving goals?
- Q5: What are some ways that kids can earn money to save- aside from an allowance?
- Q6: What do you think about matching earnings for your children?
- Q7: What can you do if you have a child who refuses to embrace the concept of saving?
- Q8: How can parents be a good savings example for their children?
- Q9: What resources are available to help children learn how to save?
- Q10: Any final tips for fun ways to teach children to save?
View the Complete Tweetchat on Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: