Essential Money Tips for College Grads
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope
, YouTube Live, Twitter
, and Snapchat
every Wednesdays at 3 p.m ET. In this chat, we discussed important financial tips for college graduates.
The panel included: Grant Sabatier– Founder of Millennial Money; Shannon McNay: Writer for Student Loan Hero; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Is there something you wish you had known about personal finances in your early to mid-twenties?
- Q2: What financial goals should college grads set for themselves right out of the gate?
- Q3: How do real world expenses differ from college life expenses?
- Q4: What advice do you have for grads trying to decide whether to live on their own or live with their parents?
- Q5: How can college grads get a clear picture of who and what they owe for student loans?
- Q6: What essential student loan advice would you give to college grads?
- Q7: What should college grads know about credit?
- Q8: What advice do you have for college grads looking for a full-time job in their field?
- Q9: What advice do you have for college grads struggling to make ends meet?
- Q10: What resources would you recommend to help college grads learn about personal finances?
Starting Your Financial Independence Journey via Millennial Money
How to Get a Raise (& Hack Your Boss) via Millennial Money
The $50 a Day Early Retirement Strategy via Millennial Money
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: