Call 1 888 314 8501
The Best Decisions are Based on the Best Data Intelligence
Making the wrong hiring or security clearance decision could jeopardize your agency’s assets, reputation and security. Employment InsightSM from Experian helps you make informed hiring decisions by providing objective and factual information on applicants.
Employment Insight enhances traditional employment decision-making tools by:
- Verifying and expanding on information from applicants and other sources
- Revealing conflicting information for further review
- Providing credit information that may impact job performance
An Objective Picture of Each Applicant or Employee
Employment Insight references Experian’s nationwide database of more than 740 million consumers and includes:
- Consumer identification, including Social Security number and other names
- Address information, including length of time at addresses
- Employment and previous work history information
- Public record information on bankruptcies, liens and judgments
- Credit history providing an objective view of how financial obligations are handled
For More Information
To get more information complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you shortly.