Call us at 1 888 314 8501
Need help identifying products and services to meet your needs?
Protect the integrity of your program and grant access of benefits to only those individuals who truly qualify. Experian’s Eligibility Assurance FrameworkSM offers government agencies decisioning support across the entire eligibility life cycle. Designed with the utmost flexibility in its components, the product supports a full range of agency needs.
- Reach: Use demographic and firmographic data to identify populations to whom agencies need to communicate program information to for participation.
- Verify: Leverage vast data sources to validate applicant information upon system entry.
- Monitor: Track beneficiary information to better detect changes in circumstances that may impact ongoing eligibility.
- Collect: In cases where an overpayment has been made or fraud has occurred, create efficiencies in collection processes and improve collection rates by leveraging data & analytics to segment and prioritize those beneficiaries that you can locate, have the ability to pay and are most likely to pay.
- Eligibility Assurance FrameworkSM
Enable accurate decisions across the entire eligibility life cycle.
Quarterly Experian Public Sector Perspectives