Call 1 888 314 8501
Credit Profile Report
Leverage the power of data in decision making to increase the overall effectiveness and efficiency of your agency. From conducting background checks to determining eligibility for social services, the best decisions begin with the best information.
Unparalleled Insight on More Than 740 Million Consumers
Experian’s Credit Profile Report gives you the accurate, current and complete information you need to:
- Investigate — Conduct background checks and obtain information such as current and previous names and addresses, Social Security numbers, date of birth and employment information
- Assess and validate — Review financial status, including outstanding debt, to determine capacity to pay obligations such as court restitution and child support arrears
- Evaluate — Determine applicant eligibility for public assistance, subsidized programs, government financing, loans and grants
Superior Data Depth, Breadth and Quality
Files on more than 740 million credit-active consumers nationwide are maintained in Experian’s File OneSM database. Your inquiry initiates a search of this database, which leverages expert search and match capabilities to produce a consumer’s credit history.
- Complete — File One is the most comprehensive consumer credit information available, with more than 60 million transactions updated daily
- Accurate — Experian’s files are updated 24-7 and provide high-integrity, current information
- Easy to read — Our easy-to-read reports group similar data elements for fast, simple analysis
- Flexible — Various display and delivery formats are available
Make better decisions and help your agency achieve its mission with insight from Experian’s Credit Profile Report.
For More Information
To get more information complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you shortly.