Call 1 888 314 8501
A risk-based approach to agency identity proofing: Experian's lessons learned and best practices for Public Sector.
Cybersecurity: e-Authentication and ID Proofing for Government
Hear a panel of public- and private-sector experts discuss e-authentication best practices for agencies.
Authenticate, Secure, Protect
Agencies are challenged to facilitate online access, while also safeguarding agency and constituent data. Yet, as the need for access increases, so do cybersecurity threats. To combat these threats, Experian® provides agencies with the most advanced identity proofing tools and data breach protection available today.
Rely on an Expert
- Insight on more than 740 million consumers and 70 million businesses
- More than 75 statistical experts and scientists in the United States
- History of innovation, investment and experience providing organizations with intelligence to assess critical decisions
- Managed more than 2,300 data breaches in the government, finance, education, commerce and medical sectors
- Helped organizations navigate some of the largest and highest-profile data breaches to date
Identity Proofing and Authentication Products
Perform risk-based authentication through identity element (e.g., name, address, Social Security number) verification, progressive out-of-wallet questioning and risk scoring.
Experian and Symantec Identity Proofing and Authentication
Protect identities and transactions by combining Experian’s risk-based identity proofing with Symantec’s VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP) Authentication Service to support NIST levels 1 through 3.
Authenticate a business with fraud risk scoring, alerts and detailed information. BizIDSM searches multiple databases to authenticate a business and up to two business owners.
Data Breach Products
Data Breach Protection and Resolution
From prevention to post-breach, manage data breaches with turnkey support, including incident management, notification, identity protection solutions and reporting.
For More Information
To get more information complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you shortly.