Discover how consulting services can help your organization assess and provide guidance for critical strategy planning.
Gain the insight and best practices to drive profitable decisions
Featured White Papers
- Applied U.S. debit card marketing tactics to the Russian Federation market (March 2012)
- Creating value in challenging times: An innovative approach to Basel III compliance (May 2012)
- Get to know your customers: Account linking and advanced customer management for utility providers (July 2012)
Visit our communities
Gain valuable insight on trends and best practices.
Well-designed customer decision strategies are critical to creating more value out of your customer relationships and driving growth for your business. Reviewing these strategies should be a regular, ongoing practice to ensure your customer decisions continue to deliver value and prove quantifiably beneficial. Experian's Global Consulting Practice is driven by results and helping organizations find the right blend of analytics, segmentation and treatment strategies.
This service will assess the effectiveness and impacts of current strategies and provide a performance analysis and recommended action plan with detailed impact on earnings. We provide practical advice, guidance, hands-on design and review of our clients decisioning segmentation strategies across the Customer Life Cycle – prospecting and originations, customer management, collection strategies and fraud management.
Benefits our clients have realized through strategy planning include:
- Review current lending strategies with recommendations and design for improvement
- Control bad debt using customer-level strategies and data
- Faster speed to market with score cutoff strategies and impacts of policy rule changes
- Achieve operational efficiency with fewer IT resources and a net reduction in labor costs
Examples of ways we are helping our clients design and review their decision strategies include:
Strategy Planning - Request More Information
Do you have a comment or a question about something you've read? Would you like to talk to one of our Senior Business Consultants? Simply fill out the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.