Delinquency Notification ServiceSM
Proven to recover debt more efficiently while reducing commercial collections costs
In difficult economic times, collecting on business debt is a priority for debt issuers and other financial institutions. Delinquency Notification ServiceSM leverages the power of the Experian® brand to motivate your slow paying commercial customers who are behind on their accounts to pay before you send them to collections. Delinquent customers receive a letter on Experian letterhead indicating their current obligations and instructions on how to pay you. This cost-effective letter service is proven to increase receipt of payments from delinquent accounts. Don’t miss the chance to significantly increase your collections activities.
- Collect on debts more quickly — Use a third party (Experian) to contact debtors to receive payment on your bills before your customers’ other creditors.
- Enrich customer relationships by providing educational tools to customers who are in debt.
- Discourage delinquent payments and reward timely payments — Debtors receive a 60-day trial offer for Experian’s Business Credit AdvantageSM service, which allows them to monitor their own business credit.
Select a related product to view more information:
- Premier Profile - The most robust of all Experian business credit reports
This report provides a comprehensive view of a business's financial obligation as well as fraud screening, credit limit recommendation, more background information on the business and more data elements than any other report.
- International Reports - Credit reports on international companies to give you peace of mind when doing business overseas
Real-time, comprehensive credit reports on businesses in Western Europe and Brazil, as well as reports that are researched and assembled on request for businesses in more than 200 additional countries.
- Business Owner Background Reports - Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
The Business Owner Background ReportSM provides unprecedented visibility into a business principal's relationships with current and former business interests. Combining Experian's robust consumer and commercial data assets with state-of-the-art analytics, the report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the fraud and credit risk associated with a business owner or principal.
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
Experian's strongest commercial risk model to date, this all-industry product uses business information or blended business and consumer information to predict the likelihood of delinquency within 12 months.
- Financial Stability Risk Score - Quickly identify the highest risk businesses and avoid bankruptcy risk and accounts likely to default
Experian's Financial Stability Risk ScoreSM provides critical insight on the potential of a business going bankrupt or defaulting on its obligations.
- Portfolio Scoring - Implement Experian's Intelliscore Plus to access risk on your entire portfolio
Manage risk and identify opportunities by regularly scoring current clients on a monthly, bimonthly quarterly or annual basis.
- Account Monitoring Service - Comprehensive alerts that notify you of changes to an account within your portfolio
This account management tool allows users to monitor changes to their business-to-business customers' credit-risk profiles.
- DecisionIQ Premier - Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
The decisioning module within BusinessIQ that allows you to create credit policies driven by your risk tolerance, combined with our information and analytics to consistently automate your decisions.
- Collections Recovery Tool - Track down hard-to-find commercial debtors to significantly improve your commercial collections
Our commercial skip-tracing tool leverages Experian's BizSource data repository to supply multiple contact names, addresses and telephone numbers of business accounts. Each report also includes a 90-day cross-trade payment summary, which displays payment information across multiple tradelines.
Request More Information
To learn more about Delinquency Notification Service, call us at 1 877 565 8153.