Experian December, 2013 Webcast Drawing Rules
1) Drawing. The Drawing will take place at Experian’s offices in Costa Mesa, California, on or before December 12, 2013 at the completion of the Webcast [Quarterly Business Credit Review]. Only individuals who received an invitation to attend the Webcast and who attend the Webcast are eligible for this Drawing. Your invitation to the Webcast may not be forwarded or shared. Eligibility to participate in the drawing at the Webcast is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
2) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE DRAWING. Purchasing services from Experian will not improve your chances of winning. There is no cost to attend the Webcast.
3) To Enter: Attend the Webcast and be present at the end of the Webcast when the winning names will be selected and announced. Three winners will each receive one (1) Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 tablet worth approximately US$379. If you are selected as a winner, you will need to provide an address where the prize may be delivered. Experian may retain a third party to handle prize delivery and you agree that Experian may provide them with your contact information. Experian is not responsible for any technical difficulties during the Webcast or drawing, or for lost, stolen, or misdirected prizes.
4) Selection of Winning Entry: Winner will be selected by or under the supervision of Experian by random selection, in its sole discretion, from all eligible attendees. By participating, entrants agree that the decisions of Experian are final and binding in all matters relating to this drawing and release Experian and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and advertising and promotional agencies from all liability concerning this drawing.
5) Prizes: Three Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 tablets (retail value approximately US$379 each). Expenses not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Experian may substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability. If a winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, a new winner will be selected by random drawing from the remaining attendee names. Amazon.com, Inc. is not affiliated with Experian and is not a sponsor of this Drawing.
6) Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible attendees entered and present for the Drawing. Odds of a particular entry being selected as a winner are: one out of the total number of attendees entered and present.
7) By entering the Drawing, you agree that if you are selected as a Winner you agree that Experian may release your name, on a list of the winners’ names, upon request to participants or as otherwise legally required. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Experian and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents will have no liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the entry, acceptance, possession or use of the prize and they will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing or prize awarded. By accepting a prize and executing the publicity release the winner agrees, where lawful, that Experian may use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without consideration.
8) Experian reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Drawing if its integrity is compromised in any way, and may select winners from eligible non-suspect list of attendees. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
9) Participants must be US residents. Residents of Puerto Rico and Rhode Island are not eligible to participate.
10) Choice of Law and Venue: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and/or Administrator in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, except as to matters relating to arbitration, which shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Drawing or any prize will be decided only by arbitration, individually and not on a class-wide basis. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association and will take place in Orange County, California. Any and all claims or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing, but in no event attorney’s fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11) For a copy of the winner’s names, email Experian at ExperianBIS@experian.com. This Drawing is sponsored by Experian Information Solutions, Inc. located at 475 Anton Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626.