Tenant Screening Services
Experian is an industry-leading provider of tenant screening solutions that are being used by landlords, property managers and real estate agents. Approve applicants using the most up-to-date information available from Experian's File One database of more than 215 million consumers. Our screening services are extremely accurate due to our data being updated daily from thousands of institutions. A scored credit report greatly simplifies the process of analyzing the information on the credit report so that you can determine if an tenant is qualified to rent from you.
Tenant Screening for Landlords and Small Property Managers
- Get your tenant's credit report and score – view their public record information, credit inquiries and payment history
- No cost for you – tenant pays $14.95
- No minimums – view one or more reports
- Fast, secure, convenient interface – available 24/7
- No faxing or scanning – view credit report directly through the bureau
- Nationwide coverage – check the credit of a potential tenant in another state
Residential Tenant Screening Report:
- Credit Profile Report and Score
A credit report is a snapshot of your tenant’s experience with credit-related accounts. Besides their basic personal information and VantageScore®, there are three main types of information you will see on their credit report:
- Public Records: Court-related information, including bankruptcies, state and county court records, tax liens, monetary judgments and, in some states, overdue child support payments.
- Credit Inquiries: Names of businesses or individuals that have obtained a copy of your credit report, including lenders, landlords, and employers.
- Accounts: Payment history on all your Real Estate, Installment, and Revolving Credit Accounts.
- Tenant Screening for Property Management Companies & Apartment Complexes
Do you screen more than 10 tenants a month? View our screening services for property management companies and apartment complexes.
- Contact Us to Learn More About Tenant Screening
Contact us using the form below. We will use your contact information to respond to your question, and we will use the information you provide to consider how we may evaluate and improve our service.