Contribute your Rental Collection Data to Experian RentBureau
In The News
- Experian Continues its Commitment to U.S. Renters by Expanding Options for Building Credit History Through On-Time Rental Payments
- Experian RentBureau to Receive Rental Payment History Data from Riverstone Residential Group
- Experian Provides Renters with an Opportunity to Build Credit History Through New Collaboration with ClearNow
- AppFolio Announces Collaboration with Experian RentBureau Offering Clients Access to Rental Payment History Data to Enable Smarter Leasing Decisions
- Experian Becomes The First And Only Major Credit Reporting Agency To Include Residential Rental Payment Data In Credit Reports
- Experian Acquires RentBureau Multifamily Division
Upcoming Events – Come See Us
NMHC OpTech Conference
November 11-13, 2013 Dallas, TX
To learn more about rental payment data attend the session “The Latest on Resident Screening” on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 from 2:45-4:00 p.m.
Contributing Rental Collection Data to Experian RentBureau
More efficient debt recovery efforts
Experian RentBureau receives updated rental payment data every 24 hours from its national network of property management and collections companies and makes that information immediately available to the entire multifamily industry.
Benefits of Contributing Your Data
- Added visibility — Take advantage of the growing network of resident screeners using this rent-specific collection data in their screening process
- Better leverage — Applicants will be prevented from getting a new lease before satisfying their debt obligations to you
- Improved recovery rates — Receive the most up-to-date identification and contact information on your accounts
Request More Information
If you are a collection company and would like to join the growing network of companies like yours currently contributing their rental collection data to Experian RentBureau, call us at 1 888 779 9155 or complete the form below.