Planning Your Estate: A Guide to Wills and Trusts
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday 3 p.m ET. In this chat we guided you through planning your estate and key differences between wills and trusts.
The panel included: Ken Strauss: CPA/PFS, Tax Accountant and Estate Planning Professional and member of AICPA’s National Financial Literacy Commission; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What is estate planning?
- Q2: Why is estate planning important?
- Q3: When should you start estate planning?
- Q4: What is a will and what is included in a will?
- Q5: What is a trust and what is included in a trust?
- Q6: What is probate?
- Q7: What is the role of a trustee?
- Q8: How do taxes factor into the estate planning process?
- Q9: What resources are available for someone looking into estate planning?
- Q10: Any final tips for someone interested in estate planning?
The Fair Way to Split Up Your Family’s Estate via Wisebread
Estate Planning: Why Me? via Wisebread
Infographic: Credit and Finance Checklist via Ask Experian
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: