#CreditChat with Experian Boost Ambassador & Award-Winning Actor, Hill Harper
Enter below for a chance to win a $100 gift card and The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place by New York Times best-selling author, Hill Harper!
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter on Wednesday, May 15th, at 3 p.m ET. This week, we’re talking about financial empowerment with Hill Harper.
Topic: Financial Empowerment with Hill Harper
When: May 15th, 2019, at 3 p.m. ET.
Easy ways to chat with us on Twitter: Tchat
The panel will include Hill Harper.
Hill Harper is a humanitarian, an award-winning actor, best-selling author, entrepreneur, health and wellness ambassador/educator, and philanthropist. Harper is perhaps most recognizable for his starring role in the CBS hit television drama CSI: NY where he played eccentric Dr. Sheldon Hawkes from 2004 to 2013 for which Harper won three NAACP Image Awards for Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series. Subsequently, Harper returned to CBS starring in Covert Affairs, the fast-paced drama Limitless, and Showtime’s award-winning drama Homeland. Click here to find out more about Harper.
- Q1: How do you empower your financial life?
- Q2: What’s the best financial advice you can give?
- Q3: Do you have a financial role model/mentor and how did they help you?
- Q4: What are your top three tips for managing credit?
- Q5: How has credit impacted your life positively/negatively?
- Q6: What’s your advice for someone who is struggling to build credit?
- Q7: How does someone bounce back from damaging their credit?
- Q8: If you could give financial advice to your younger self, what would it be?
- Q9: What is 1 step a person can take right now to better manage their credit?
- Q10: Do you have any questions for Hill?
Credit Chat Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD ONLY.
The Experian Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Experian Information Solutions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), an Experian company.
1) General: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (1) you have read and understand the Official Rules; (2) you meet the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements as explained in the Official Rules; (3) you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. An entrant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
2) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to natural persons who are legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, representatives, licensors, licensees, successors and assigns, and advertising and promotion agencies (together, the “Sponsor Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of any of the foregoing, are not eligible.
Entrants must have a valid Rafflecopter and Twitter account (or valid e-mail account, for the alternate method of entry described below) to enter. If you do not have a Rafflecopter or Twitter account and you would like to create one for free, visit http://rafflecopter.com or www.twitter.com, respectively, for more details. Registration for and use of Rafflecopter or Twitter is subject to the Rafflecopter and Twitter terms and conditions, respsectively. Sponsor Entities have no responsibility with respect to such registration or use. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Rafflecopter or Twitter.
3) Entry Period: Sweepstakes opens 8, May, 2019 at 3:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes 15, May, 2019 at 4:00 pm ET (“Entry Period”). All times to be determined by Sponsor’s clock.
4) How to Enter: You may enter the sweepstakes in one (1) of the following (2) ways:
- Twitter Entry: During the Entry Period, submit your name on Rafflecopter and complete the following tasks: (1) follow Experian on Twitter (Twitter handle: @Experian); and (2) participate in the #CreditChat on Twitter with the hashtag: #CreditChat.
- E-mail Entry (Alternate Method of Entry): To enter via email, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Credit Chat Sweepstakes” as the subject of your message and include your full name, date of birth, email address and ten-digit daytime telephone number in the body of the e-mail.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period.
If an entrant makes or attempts to make multiple entries during any day, week or month of the Entry Period, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all entries made by any such entrant. Use of automated devices and/or third party entry services to enter, and entering by any other means which subvert the entry process, is prohibited.
Entrants are responsible for any online or other charges incurred with any Internet service provider and/or wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Wireless services may not be available in all areas. Check your device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
Sponsor Entities are not responsible for late, lost, garbled or misdirected entries or any computer or human error. Incomplete or illegible entries are ineligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the Twitter account, Rafflecopter account or email account from which the entry is made. Each entrant may enter using only one (1) account. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder at time of entry.
To be eligible, an entry via Rafflecopter must comply with the following restrictions:
- Any text you submit (the “Online Submission”) must be your own original creation and must not have been previously submitted or published in connection with any other contest or sweepstakes. In addition, your Online Submission must not infringe any rights of publicity, copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or any third-party rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that your Online Submission will be disqualified if it contains any material that is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous, violates any laws or otherwise contain images and/or text which Sponsor in its sole discretion decides is inappropriate or objectionable.
5) Selection of Winners; Odds of Winning: Two (2) potential winners will be selected, via a random prize drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about 15, May 2019. All prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
6) Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): No more than one (1) prize will be awarded to any person. Each prize is a $100.00 Cash gift card and a copy of Hill Harper’s book, “The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place”. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $115.00. Total ARV of Prizes (Two (2) $100.00 Cash gift cards and two (2) copies of “The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place” by Hill Harper): $230.00.
Prize awarded “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any warranties on a merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions and winner agrees to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty claim.
All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Sponsor may substitute prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability. Any item or expense in connection with receipt or use of the Prize, which is not specified above, is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to comply with additional terms and conditions of issuing company to redeem prize.
7) Winner Notification: Potential winner(s) will be notified by Sponsor via a direct message to their Twitter account (“Private Message”) or via email. If a potential winner does not respond to a Private Message within 48 hours of the notification Sponsor, (ii) the Sponsor’s Instagram or Twitter account or e-mail account is blocked from contacting potential winner via Private Message, (iii) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (iv) potential winner cannot or does not respond or accept the prize for any reason, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Once a potential winner has engaged