Mark your calendars! Experian and Oxford Economics will present key findings in the latest Main Street Report for Q3 2022 during the Quarterly Business Credit Review. Ryan Sweet, Oxford’s U.S. Chief Economist will share his take on Experian’s most recent small business credit data and a macroeconomic outlook for the coming quarter. Brodie Oldham, Experian’s V.P. of Commercial Data Science, will cover commercial credit trends.
Q3 2022 Main Street Report
The Q3 2022 Experian/Oxford Economics Main Street report will release at the end of November. If you are not already subscribed to thought leadership updates, be sure to sign up for updates on ourCommercial Insights Hub.
Date: Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. (Pacific), 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Why you should attend:
- Leading Experts on Commercial and Macro-Economic Trends
- Credit insights and trends on 30+ Million active businesses
- Ask our panel questions in real-time
- Industry Hot Topics Covered (Inclusive of Business Owner and Small Business Data)
- Commercial Insights you cannot get anywhere else
- Peer Insights with Interactive Polls (Participate)
- Discover and understand small business trends to make informed decisions
- Actionable takeaways based on recent credit performance