How to Reduce Financial Stress Through Minimal Living
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. In this chat, we discussed how to reduce financial stress through minimal living.
The panel included: Nick True: Finance YouTuber, Full-time RVer, and Founder of Mapped Out Money; Meal Harrell: Content Creator, Wife Mommy of 4 at Hanging with the Harrells Blog; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We also featured financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Moments from our tweet chat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What does it mean to live a minimalist lifestyle?
- Q2: How is a minimalist lifestyle beneficial to your finances?
- Q3: What does a minimalist budget look like?
- Q4: What are the challenges of minimalism?
- Q5: What is the best way to transition to a minimalist lifestyle?
- Q6: A big part of being a minimalist is decluttering. Do you have helpful tips for this process?
- Q7: How can you lead a minimalist lifestyle when you have kids, pets or a significant other?
- Q8: How do you combat the societal pressures to keep up with the latest trends?
- Q9: What are some of your favorite resources for minimal living?
- Q10: Any final tips for someone looking to transition to a minimalist lifestyle?
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: