If I Knew Then What I Know Now: What We Learned From Our Mistakes
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. This week, we discussed what we have learned from our financial mistakes.
The panel will include: Jennifer Jackson: Personal Finance Expert and Founder of ADLT101.com; Paul Vachone: Founder of TheFrugalToad.com; Shannon McNay: Personal Finance Freelance Writer; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We also featured financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Question We Discussed:
- Q1: Can you share a financial mistake you made that had a significant impact on your life?
- Q2: What steps did you take to recover from your financial mistake?
- Q3: What are common misconceptions about financial blunders?
- Q4: Why is it important to face your financial mistakes head-on?
- Q5: Have you ever repeated a financial mistake? Why is this a common occurrence?
- Q6: What safeguards can people establish to help them avoid repeating a financial mistake?
- Q7: Why is it important to stay level-headed when in financial distress? What are some best practices?
- Q8: How can financial literacy help people avoid common financial mistakes?
- Q9: Where can people turn for professional financial advice?
- Q10: If there is one financial mistake you would like to help anyone watching this chat to avoid, what would that be?
View the complete Tweetchat via Wakelet:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: