How to Use Apps to Achieve Financial Success
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. In this chat, we discussed how to use apps to achieve financial success.
This panel included: Christian Zimmerman: Found & CEO of Qoins; Ben Barlowe: Community Manager at YNAB; Brandon Krieg: CEO and co-founder of Stash; Shannon McNay: Writer for Student Loan Hero; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; Kerrie Roberts: Social Media Community Manager at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We also featured financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: How are financial apps changing the way people are managing their finances?
- Q2: How are financial apps helping to improve financial literacy?
- Q3: What are different types of financial apps that are available?
- Q4: How can you gauge if the app you are using is right for you?
- Q5: How can financial apps help you to achieve your life goals?
- Q6: How often should you use your financial apps?
- Q7: How can you tell if an app is trustworthy?
- Q8: What should people do to protect themselves when using financial apps on their phone?
- Q9: How do you avoid getting lost or overwhelmed by the apps you are using to manage your finances?
- Q10: Do you have any final suggestions for using financial apps to manage your finances?
Here’s a brief recap of our tweetchat:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: