How to Prep for the Future with Investments
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. This week, we discussed ways to invest for financial success.
The panel will include: Stash: Investing App; Anthony Copeman: Founder of Financial Lituation; Dr. Eric Patrick: Speaker, educator and founder of Black Market Exchange; Tela Holcomb: Stock and options trader, investor and founder of TelaHolcomb.com; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We also featured financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Moments from our tweet chat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Why should investing be included in your overall financial strategy?
- Q2: What’s a good starting point when considering investing?
- Q3: How do you figure out which investing strategies best fit your goals?
- Q4: What should people know about risk when investing?
- Q5: What’s the minimum amount of money that makes investing worthwhile?
- Q6: How should your investing strategy differ from your retirement strategy?
- Q7: How often should you check on your investments?
- Q8: What are some common mistakes people make when investing?
- Q9: What are some good resources to learn about investing?
- Q10: Any final tips to help someone achieve success when investing?
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: