Frightful Financial Topics and How to Overcome Them
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat on Wednesday, October 25th at 3 p.m ET. This week, we discussed common financial fears and ways to overcome them.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What financial fears give you nightmares?
- Q2: Debt: How can you avoid being devoured by the walking debt?
- Q3: A Catasrophic event: What does a financial survival kit look like?
- Q4: Student Loans: How can grads avoid being haunted by student loan debt?
- Q5: Jobs: Will robots take over everything? How can we prepare for the changing market?
- Q6: Poor Credit: How can people address the credit skeletons in their closet?
- Q7: Scams: What financial “services” are more tricks than they are treats?
- Q8: Retirement: How can we avoid having to work all of eternity?
- Q9: Investing: Will we make money or lose money? How can we conquer our fear of the unknown?
- Q10: If your financial fear was a horror movie, what would it be called?
View the Tips from this Week’s #CreditChat via Storify:
How to Get Over These 5 Scary Things About Investing
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: