Creating Abundance and Peace with Habits of Gratitude and Charity
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. This week, we discussed how to create abundance and peace with habits of gratitude and charity.
Topic: Creating Abundance and Peace with Habits of Gratitude and Charity
The panel included: SueLynn Yoo: Development Director at Giving Children Hope; Elizabeth Pianalto: Senior Specialist of Corporate Social Responsibility at Experian; Shannon McNay: Writer for Student Loan Hero; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We also featured financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What is one thing you’re grateful for that helps you live an abundant life?
- Q2: Why is charitable giving important?
- Q3: How do you fit charitable giving into your overall life and budget?
- Q4: What habits can we start building today to help lead a thankful lifestyle?
- Q5: How can you use your passion and skills to give back to your community?
- Q6: How can you give back if you are struggling to make ends meet?
- Q7: How can we teach our kids to be charitable?
- Q8: How can you make sure a non-profit you are working with is legit?
- Q9: What are some charitable organizations you give back to?
- Q10: Any final tips to inspire others in the community to develop habits of gratitude and abundance?
Improve Your Giving With 5 Smart Charity Tricks
8 Charities You Can Trust With Your Holiday Donations
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: