Important Financial Issues Facing Lower and Middle Income Families
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope
, YouTube Live, Twitter
, and Snapchat
on every Wednesday 3 p.m ET. In this chat, we discussed the financial hardships that lower and middle income communities face.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: How do you define a middle and lower income family?
- Q2: What are key financial considerations for low and middle income families?
- Q3: What is generational poverty and how can that cycle be broken?
- Q4: How does a lack of access to financial services impact someone living at or below poverty line?
- Q5: What are some financial options available to those who are/were unemployed or have poor credit?
- Q6: How can families break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck?
- Q7: How can middle and lower income families prioritize saving for an emergency fund?
- Q8: How can a family struggling with stagnant wages bring in more income?
- Q9: How can financial literacy impact these families and communities?
- Q10: What financial literacy resources would you recommend for families struggling to get ahead or make ends meet?
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: