How to Reduce Food Waste and Save Money on Groceries
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What are some common mistakes people make when it comes to buying groceries for the week?
- Q2: What are some best practices when budgeting for groceries?
- Q3: Are there different rules of thumb for saving on produce, meat, etc?
- Q4: What advice do you have on couponing or shopping sales?
- Q5: What is your take on expiration or sell-by dates?
- Q6: How does the way we store our food contribute to food waste?
- Q7: Rather than throwing groceries away that you know you won’t eat before they spoil, what other options are available?
- Q8: What tips do you have for getting kids on board reducing food waste in your house?
- Q9: What tips do you have for saving money on eating out?
- Q10: What final tips do you have for someone trying to eliminate waste and reduce spending on groceries?
View the Complete Tweetchat via Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: