How to Get Out of and Avoid Credit Card Debt
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, and Twitter on Wednesday, September 5th, at 3 p.m ET. This week, we’re discussing how to get out of and avoid credit card debt.
Topic: How to Get Out of and Avoid Credit Card Debt
When: September 5, 2018 at 3 p.m. ET.
Easy ways to chat with us on Twitter: Tchat
The panel will include: Leslie H. Tayne: Founder of Tayne Law Group, FinLit Advocate and author of Life and Debt; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
Questions We’ll Discuss:
- Q1: What are some common habits that keep people in debt?
- Q2: How does credit card debt impact your credit score?
- Q3: What are some best practices for eliminating credit card debt?
- Q4: What resources or apps are available to anyone trying to get out of debt?
- Q5: How can you prioritize paying off debt if you are living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Q6: What are some common myths that keep people in debt?
- Q7: What are some best practices for avoiding credit card debt altogether?
- Q8: What should people know about debt settlement and bankruptcy?
- Q9: What should you do if you feel your credit card debt is out of control?
- Q10: Any final tips for someone trying to eliminate or avoid credit card debt?
How to Get Out of Credit Card Debt Fast- 5-Step Pay-off Plan via Money Crashers
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: