Frugal Parties: Inexpensive Ways to Host Fun & Frugal Events for Friends
Join our weekly #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET. This week, we talked about ways to throw holiday parties on a budget. The panel included: Brittany: Founder of Pennies into Pearls; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado: Director of Social Media at Experian.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What are some of your favorite holiday party traditions?
- Q2: What items can you plan ahead to maximize holiday party savings?
- Q3: What items should you factor into your holiday party budget?
- Q4: What are some ways to save on holiday decor?
- Q5: How can you save money on food for a holiday party?
- Q6: How can you save money on drinks and spirits?
- Q7: What are inexpensive ways to entertain your guests?
- Q8: What are some inexpensive ways to keep the kids entertained?
- Q9: What is your strategy for gift-giving at holiday parties?
- Q10: What are your final tips for throwing a holiday party on a budget?
View the complete chat on Storify:
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Video by this week’s #CreditChat guest Pennies Into Pearls:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: