Financial Literacy: Ways to Raise Money-Smart Kids #CreditChat
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, and Twitter on Wednesday, September 19th, at 3 p.m ET. This week, we’re discussing important financial topics to discuss with Gen Z.
Topic: Kids and Money: Best Financial Tips for Gen Z
When: September 19, 2018 at 3 p.m. ET.
Easy ways to chat with us on Twitter: Tchat
The panel will include: John Lanza @TheMoneyMammals, Deborah Sawyerr @SawyerrsHouse, Mark DiPippa @TheCentsables, Kimberly Palmer, Irina Vasilescu @DontPayFull, Dan Britton @Financial_Tales, Yanely Espinal @NextGenPF, Tanya Van Court @GoalSetterCo, Christina Merhar @RaisingSavers, Rod Griffin @Rod_Griffin and Mike Delgado.
Questions We’ll Discuss:
- Q1: When should parents start talking to kids about money?
- Q2: How can parents make money topics relatable for kids?
- Q3: What money values are best to impart to kids?
- Q4: What financial goals should parents set with their kids?
- Q5: Should parents limit how much of their financial situation they share with their kids?
- Q6: How can parents adjust the money lessons and conversations as kids get older?
- Q7: What kind of financial conversations should parents have with teens?
- Q8: How should parents respond when kids make financial mistakes?
- Q9: How can kids/teens be proactive about learning about finances?
- Q10: What financial learning resources are available for kids and teens?
- Q11: What is one final piece of advice you would like to share with Gen Z?
The video will stream here:
Relevant chats on YouTube: