Credit Counseling 101: The Benefits of Using a Credit Counselor
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What is nonprofit credit counseling?
- Q2: What services do nonprofit credit counseling organizations provide?
- Q3: Where can people go to find a nonprofit credit counseling organization?
- Q4: What should people look for in a nonprofit credit counseling organization?
- Q5: Is there a fee to talk to a credit counselor?
- Q6: What happens during a credit counseling session?
- Q7: When should someone talk to a credit counselor?
- Q8: How does credit counseling differ from credit repair?
- Q9: How can people ensure their information is secure when talking to a credit counselor?
- Q10: Any final tips for someone considering working with a credit counselor?
View the Complete Tweetchat on Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: