Mark your calendars! Experian and Oxford Economics will present key findings in the latest Main Street Report for Q2 2022 during the Quarterly Business Credit Review for Q2 2022.
Kathy Bostjancic, Oxford’s U.S. Chief Economist will share her take on Experian’s most recent small business credit data and a macroeconomic outlook for the coming quarter. Brodie Oldham, Experian’s V.P. of Commercial Data Science, will cover commercial credit trends.
Q2 2022 Main Street Report
The Q2 2022 Experian/Oxford Economics Main Street report is expected to release on August 23rd. If you are not already subscribed to thought leadership updates, be sure to sign up for updates on our Commercial Insights Hub.
Mark Your Calendar
Quarterly Business Credit Review Webinar
Date: Wednesday, September 7th, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. (Pacific), 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Why you should attend:
- Leading Experts on Commercial and Macro-Economic Trends
- Credit insights and trends on 30+ Million active businesses
- Ask our panel questions in real-time
- Industry Hot Topics Covered (Inclusive of Business Owner and Small Business Data)
- Commercial Insights you cannot get anywhere else
- Peer Insights with Interactive Polls (Participate)
- Discover and understand small business trends to make informed decisions
- Actionable takeaways based on recent credit performance