Financial Stability Risk Score
Avoid the BIG HITS from failed businesses
The Financial Stability Risk Score (FSR) quickly identifies the highest risk businesses by utilizing payment/public records such as: severely delinquent payments of 61+ and 91+ days; high utilization of credit lines; tax liens, judgments, and collection accounts; risk industries; low years in business and much more.
- Avoid write-offs and payment defaults by using the easy-to-understand 1-100 percentile scale, where 60% of the risk is focused in the bottom 10% of scores.
- Five risk classes help you quickly identify businesses with high risk of bankruptcy and payment default.
- Understand the results by seeing up to four reasons for the lowered scores.
Select a related product to view more information:
- Premier Profile - The most robust of all Experian business credit reports
This report provides a comprehensive view of a business's financial obligation as well as fraud screening, credit limit recommendation, more background information on the business and more data elements than any other report.
- International Reports - Credit reports on international companies to give you peace of mind when doing business overseas
Real-time, comprehensive credit reports on businesses in Western Europe and Brazil, as well as reports that are researched and assembled on request for businesses in more than 200 additional countries.
- Business Owner Background Reports - Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
The Business Owner Background ReportSM provides unprecedented visibility into a business principal's relationships with current and former business interests. Combining Experian's robust consumer and commercial data assets with state-of-the-art analytics, the report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the fraud and credit risk associated with a business owner or principal.
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
Experian's strongest commercial risk model to date, this all-industry product uses business information or blended business and consumer information to predict the likelihood of delinquency within 12 months.
- Portfolio Scoring - Implement Experian's Intelliscore Plus to access risk on your entire portfolio
Manage risk and identify opportunities by regularly scoring current clients on a monthly, bimonthly quarterly or annual basis.
- DecisionIQ Premier - Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
The decisioning module within BusinessIQ that allows you to create credit policies driven by your risk tolerance, combined with our information and analytics to consistently automate your decisions.
- Account Monitoring Service - Comprehensive alerts that notify you of changes to an account within your portfolio
This account management tool allows users to monitor changes to their business-to-business customers' credit-risk profiles.
- Delinquency Notification Service - Experian-branded letter campaigns proven to recover debt more efficiently while reducing collections costs
With this service, delinquent debtors receive a notification letter on Experian letterhead detailing their delinquent account status. Each letter also offers the debtor 60 days of free access to his or her business credit report.
- Collections Recovery Tool - Track down hard-to-find commercial debtors to significantly improve your commercial collections
Our commercial skip-tracing tool leverages Experian's BizSource data repository to supply multiple contact names, addresses and telephone numbers of business accounts. Each report also includes a 90-day cross-trade payment summary, which displays payment information across multiple tradelines.
Request More Information
For more information on Financial Stability Risk Score, contact us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.