Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Tips to Save You Money
Join our weekly #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET. This week, we talked about ways to save money on our last-minute shopping adventures.
The panel included: Jalesa Ann: Founder of MyMoneyMogul.com; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado: Director of Social Media at Experian.
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Have you finished all of your holiday shopping?
- Q2: What advice do you have for those who are just starting their holiday shopping?
- Q3: What budget mistakes should you avoid when doing last-minute shopping?
- Q4: What kind of gifts will help you stay on budget and are sure crowd pleasers?
- Q5: How can you save on shipping as we get closer to the holidays?
- Q6: What should you do if you are short on money, but feel guilted into buying gifts?
- Q7: Is it okay to regift certain items? If so, what are those items?
- Q8: How can you put your creative talents to use to create meaningful gifts for the people on your list?
- Q9: What final tips do you have for someone just starting their shopping?
- Q10: How can last-minute shoppers better prepare for the 2017 holiday season?
Here’s the complete tweetchat via Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: