Gratitude & Giving: Ways to Start Giving Back
Join our weekly #CreditChat on Twitter every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET. This week, we talked about the importance of gratitude and giving back to our communities.
The panel included: Olivia West: Executive Director of Champions of Change; Elizabeth Pianalto: Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist at Experian; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado: Director of Social Media at Experian.
View the complete Tweetchat on Storify:
We’re also featuring financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Do you do charitable giving? What causes do you support?
- Q2: Why is giving important?
- Q3: Giving doesn’t always have to involve money. What are some other ways to give back?
- Q4: What are some ways that we can support and serve our communities?
- Q5: How can parents turn charitable giving into a family activity?
- Q6: Where can we go to learn about volunteer opportunities?
- Q7: What are some ways that we can give back to the military?
- Q8: What are some questions you should ask charities before donating money to them?
- Q9: What are some benefits of charitable giving?
- Q10: Do you have any final tips for others to inspire others to give year-round?
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: